CCPA Pre-Collection Notice for Applicants: https://www.kkwtrucks.com/ccpa/
KKW Trucking, Inc., a leading transportation company on the West Coast is seeking a Billing Clerk. We offer an opportunity for growth, competitive compensation, 100% employee owned company, great work environment, health/life insurance, and 401K.
To provide accurate and timely processing of orders in the AS400 billing system to create invoices for our customers
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with some mandatory overtime throughout the month
- The position is full time with benefits (health, dental, 401k, vacation)
- Scanning documents, calling drivers or consignees, working with internal and external customers
- Billing orders for your responsible customers on a daily basis
- Distribute invoices to customers via mail, e-mail or fax.
- Problem solve on discrepancy’s.
- Assist with faxing, photo copies, filing, phone calls,
- Create and email PDF documents as needed.
- Update random excel spreadsheets as needed.
- Contact customers if needed to alert them to any issues relating to undeliverable products, shortages or damages.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Prior billing experience is a must
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with little supervision.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to prioritize assignments
- Excel experience is required
- Must have 6 months of billing experience
- Must have great communication skills
This position requires working in an indoor office setting.
- This position requires sitting 95 percent of the time
- This position requires entering data 90 percent of the time
KKW Trucking, Inc. and its affiliates have completed a transaction to become 100% employee-owned through its newly-created Employee Stock Ownership Plan (or “ESOP”). The Company was founded in 1962 in Los Angeles, CA and today it operates out of its 91,000 square foot facility on 9 acres in Pomona, CA to provide transportation services, including irregular route truckload services for world-class manufacturers, retailers, and consumer packaged goods companies throughout 12 western states. The Company operates 120 local, 265 sleeper tractors and more than 1,300 trailers.
If you are interested in creating a solid career with a solid reputable company, send your resume NOW!
*We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.*